Collaboration is key. That’s why we worked closely with Altra Elite Athlete and two-time Olympian Kara Goucher on every detail of the Paradigm 6. The result features our luxurious and responsive Altra EGO™ MAX midsole foam, a slimmer aesthetic that will have you questioning whether it’s really a support shoe, and support features that will remind you that it is. The new Paradigm 6 is “in a category of its own.”
- Footshape toebox allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more stability up hill and down .
- Balanced cushioning platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance form the ground to encourage proper low impact form throughout your run.
- Innerflex grid like groves in the midsole allow your foot to flex wile being lighter for more speed and better performance
- Guiderail a feature found in our dynamic sports that acts like a highway guiderail to provide support only when you need it.
- Footpod technology is an outsole technology that maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 265 g
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ MAX midsole
- Outsole: FootPod™ Technology
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Upper: Breathable Engineered Mesh