Whether root-riddled paths or muddy mayhem, you can take on any trail with the adaptable, stable ride of the Cascadia 16.
AIM FOR THE PUDDLES
Your feet stay dry thanks to a new lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane that’s bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures trail gaiters for extra protection.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mould easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
SOFT YET PROTECTIVE
Cushioning plus protection
An updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. New, softer cushioning ensures a soft landing with every stride.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the latest cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Trail running
- All-terrain stability
- Rainy weather
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
- Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 11.5oz / 326.0g
- Lug Height: 3.5mm