Adaptable. Protective. Ready for technical terrain.
Whether root-riddled paths or muddy mayhem, you can take on any trail with the adaptable, stable ride of the Cascadia 16.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mould easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
SOFT YET PROTECTIVE
Cushioning plus protection
An updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. New, softer cushioning ensures a soft landing with every stride.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the latest cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Trail running
- All-terrain stability
- Rainy weather
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
- Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 10.5oz / 297.7g
- Lug Height: 3.5mm