Step into your softest run ever. With plenty of super soft DNA LOFT cushioning underfoot, the Glycerin 19 delivers premium comfort mile after mile.
Super soft cushion
Our softest cushioning is called DNA LOFT. We designed it to feel super soft under your feet, yet remain durable and responsive. And did we mention that it’s lighter than ever?
- Super soft, but never too squishy
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
TREAT YOUR FEET
A newly designed mesh upper stretches for a roomy-yet-secure fit and allows for more air flow. So there’s no need to choose between snug and breathable.
- We’ve also updated the interior to be softer, so you’re surrounded by comfort.
ALL SMOOTHNESS, ALL THE TIME.
We kept plenty of that super soft cushioning in the middle of the shoe, so going from heel to toe feels incredibly soft and smooth as you run.
- No matter how your foot strikes the ground, smooth transitions ensure comfort.
- If we got it right, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
- Perfect FitOur 3D fit print upper provides strategic stretch and structure for a comfortable fit.
- Internal ComfortAn OrthoLite® sockliner creates premium step-in comfort.
- Long runs
- All-day comfort
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 10.2oz / 289.2g
Origin stories: the Glycerin
The story of the Glycerin begins in the late 1990s — in true ‘90s northwest grunge spirit, the name was inspired by the song Glycerine by the band Bush. From early HydroFlow, to the new DNA LOFT, the Glycerin has always had Brooks most innovative cushion tech.
The Glycerin will always function as Brooks premium soft shoe, and as they grow options for runners through support and fit they see the Glycerin line continuing to be a favourite among runners.