The Brooks Pure Cadence is a lightweight mileage alternative to a traditional running shoe. The Cadence offers a mild-moderate medial arch support for over-pronators. The Pure Project unique features offer a break from the mould by offering a lower heel to forefoot ratio with a 4mm drop from heel to forefoot instead of the usual 12mm. Coupled with the Brooks Ideal Heel and Toe Flex the Pure Project allow the foot to move in a more natural way regardless of how you run, but ultimately assisting the efficiency of your running by landing a little flatter. The BioMoGo/DNA midsole material allows you to benefit from maximum level of cushioning reglass of landing or technique.
- Brooks BioMoGo and DNA blended together to provide a unique midsole giving the entire midsole great cushioing and adaptive properties
- Ideal Heel is a curvature in the heel that shifts the contact point forward so the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. This aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return amd reduce internal stress
- The Anatomical Last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel - Longest at the toe and tapering to the smallest, matching the runners anatomy allowing the shoe and foot to work as a single unit
- Nav Band is a flexible band that wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. The dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and can accommodate different foot shapes with a comfortable, assured midsole fit
- Toe Flex is where the midsole splits allowing the big toe to function independently and engage the runners natural balance. Flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the toe-off phase
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance the flexibility of the midsole whilst retaining the integrity of the midsole material
- Tuned Density Midsole better responds with weight and gender delivering a custom balance of cushioing that's not too soft or too stiff