You do the running. Forerunner 245 does the thinking. This GPS running smartwatch evaluates performance stats such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, and training status, which indicates if you’re undertraining or overdoing it. You can also track advanced running dynamics such as ground contact time balance and stride length. Take the guesswork out of training for your next 5K, 10K or Half-Marathon when you team this watch with the Garmin Coach App. Select free training plans that adapt to your goals, or take training into your own hands by creating custom workouts at Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community.
- Evaluates your training status to indicate whether you would benefit from another session this week or have been overdoing it and need a rest day; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics1, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features2, such as built-in incident detection, makes it easy to share your location
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode