The Horizon 5 men's running shoe delivers one-of-a-kind cushioning through Mizuno ENERZY Foam and XPOP, plus unrivalled stability and a secure fit. It all adds up to less pounding pavement and more ruling the roads.
- Weight - 320g
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Mizuno Enerzy- A midsole material that delivers excellent softness and rebound next to being very durable.
- X10- An extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and gives more traction at heel strike.
- AIRmesh-Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- U4icX- An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds.
- Dynamotion Fit- Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Design- Combination of MIZUNO Enerzy and U4icX midsole materials deliver a high-level of cushioning and energy return.
- Fit- Engineered mesh upper with supportive straps in the midfoot provides a safe and secure upper fit.
- Grip- Enhanced stability through the Mizuno Wave construction with additional support on medial side on the midsole.