Which GPS Watch?
Our collection of GPS watches are perfect to compliment your training, track your progress and help you smash your goals. These watches provide information during and after your run to help your training stay on track and measure your performance.
Garmin Forerunner 55 :The perfect watch for beginner runners.
- Track your time, distance pace and speed during your run or walk with built-in GPS.
- Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate and more.
- Downloadable training plans
- Incident Detection during select activities
- Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
Garmin Forerunner 245: For progressive runners who want a few extra features from their running watch. Its has al the features of the Forerunner 55 does and more.
- Training effect (anaerobic and aerobic)
- Evaluates your training status to indicate whether you would benefit from another session this week or have been overdoing it and need a rest day; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
- Track advanced running dynamics such as ground contact time balance and stride length.
- Breadcrumb trail in real time, point-to-point navigation
Garmin Forerunner 745: The perfect watch for triathletes. Swim, run, bike tri, do it all. With all the features of the 245 and more.
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Create courses in our Garmin Connect™ app, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
- The right tunes are essential. Sync your favourite music right to your watch.
Garmin Forerunner 945: For Runners, triathletes and those who want multisport options from their watch. While you chase your next victory, make sure you’ve got the right tool for the job. With al the features of the 745 and more .
- You want numbers? We got numbers. Measure more performance metrics than ever.
- All the directions, none of the paper. Full-colour onboard maps guide you on your run.
- Outlast your longest race with up to 10 hours of battery life in GPS mode with music.
- This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
Polat Grit X : Multisport watch for the sport enthusiast. Explore new routes without the fear of getting lost!
- Training Load Pro to balance your training and recovery. Cardio Load, Muscle Load, Perceived Load
- Hill Splitter™ automatically detects all uphills and downhills by using your speed, distance and altitude data. It shows you detailed insights into your performance, such as heart rate, distance, speed, ascent and descent, for every detected hill on your route.
- Plan your route on Komoot and let the turn-by-turn guidance on the watch keep you on the right track.
- There’s no such thing as bad weather when you’re well prepared. Polar Grit X shows you current weather and a 2-day forecast.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device