Fit to go the distance.
The Xodus Ultra was built for the most demanding of trail endeavours,
designed to go the distance from top to bottom. It’s roomier and comfier
with a brand-new 6mm last and built with mountain-ready grip and
protection from heel to toe. Big on support and light on weight, nothing
can hold you back from taking on all the miles that lie ahead.
Features and Benefits:
- Our first priority? A reimagined last.
- Everything about the Xodus Ultra was made to go the distance, starting with its new 6mm last, designed specifically to give you more room and comfort as you tackle mile after mile.
- Double up on cushioning.
- Get max energy return with a full-length core of ultralight PWRRUN PB, and added durability and support with a resilient PWRRUN Support Frame.
- More flex. More grip.
- A redesigned 3-piece PWRTRAC outsole gives you incredible traction on uneven terrain with increased flexibility for a smoother stride.
- Contoured sockliner hugs your foot for a perfect fit
- More minimal upper decreases hotspots and a new debris shield keeps everything out
- Trail outsole lug height: 4.5mm
- Gaiter compatible: Yes
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials